Bedrooms are more than just a place to sleep. It’s the place where you start your day, end your day and on some occasions, spend all your day!
We have put together a list of top tips to make your bedroom a perfect place of sanctum. Hopefully these tips will help you to create the most relaxing environment for you
1. Start with the mattress – Finding the perfect mattress for you is the first place to start. A good night’s sleep is heavily dependent on the support provided by your mattress. Visit our showroom where you can experience different mattresses in our sleep room.
2. Declutter – Decide what you really need. Minimalizing the items in your room and only having the essentials will make it look and feel more relaxing. If you don’t want to completely dispose of your items, having a bed with storage is a great place to hide all that clutter.
3. Make your bed everyday – There are many reasons why you should make your bed in a morning. It’s a productive way to start your day and can help reinforce the importance of the little things in life. Having a made bed encourages you to keep the rest of your room tidy and let’s not forget just how heavenly it feels to crawl into a made bed after a busy day!
4. No technology – It’s hard to fully switch off when your phone is buzzing with notifications, emails and messages. Try leaving technology out of your bedroom and see how much better you sleep.
5. Fragrance – Natural fragrances have been scientifically proven to help you sleep better. Treat yourself to your favourite scented candle, essential oil or even pillow spray.